What’s your policy on returns?
Returns must be in the same, unused condition as received. This includes ALL packaging and any attached tags. All returns requests must be submitted within 14 days from package delivery, or we will be unable to process the return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Grocery and Lingerie/Underwear Items are NON-RETURNABLE per Daralight policy for safety reason.
- For UNOPENED returns, we will refund you the purchase price minus the return shipping cost and a 10%restocking fee (the cost of loss associated with processing non-defective items).
- For OPENED returns, we will refund you the purchase price minus the return shipping cost and a 20%restocking fee (the cost of loss associated with processing non-defective, opened items that need to be repackaged for shipping).
- For GARMENT ONLY, For OPENED Returns and still have the original Tag and in Brand NEW Condition, we will refund you the purchase price minus the return shipping cost.
- No refund will be issued for any item returned damaged
Please pack your item securely. If you don’t have the original product packaging, use a sturdy box and include padding, such as packing bubbles or newspaper. Attach your return label to the package.
Return shipping costs are a $5 flat rate and will be deducted from your final refund. Daralight does not pay for return shipping.
How do I start a return?
To start the return process with Daralight, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our return team will email you a shipping label to print off and provide you with a return authorization number.
How long will my refund take?
Upon receipt of your return, refunds will be processed within 3 business days.
Once processed, refunds will be reflected in the account used to place the original order within 10 business days.